Wednesday, August 29, 2007

mini album newsletter #2

woohoo. number two newsletter is on its way.
I have included a couple of tasty freebies that I hope will be enjoyed by all.
I gotta admit that this one took me forever!... One page worth of stuff in a week! Aarh!! live and learn baby. live and learn.

I side tracked a little with this one and made some scrapbook blog banner templates.
ooooh... aaaaah.... heaps of fun to make.
If anyone uses them please drop me your link in the comments thingy below so i can check em out.

A couple of blog banners made with my spanking new photoshop templates...d





Credits:

My Life: Tempate by me; Butterfly by sweartoshakeitup; Tangled Fleur frame by MissLittleWood, Font=Bambino (couldn't find original author)

Random Thoughts: Template and scalloped frames by ME; Font=moms typewriter; Flowers by mandy

Patterned Paper: Template and everything is by ME, even the stitching and staples. Woohoo my first original template.

1 comment:

Ann said...

Loved the newsletter! And the photo gallery is looking good! I sent you an email with a mini album I did up for my DH! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...