Friday, August 31, 2007

Lori's Mini album - a romance scrapbook.

I have posted pics of Loris mini album that she submitted for the July competition. You can find it in the mini album gallery under "Romance scrapbook" Actually here is a direct link. Lori's romance scrapbook mini album

What makes Lori's album unique is that it is based on the song "Still the one" by Orleans. The lyrics of the entire song have been printed on to card stock and placed through-out the mini album. But where will the photos fit if the album is full of song lyrics? The lyrics are placed on top of tabs that fold out to reveal photos or on pockets with photo tags. What a great idea.

I wonder what song I would use for my scrapbook?

I will posting more albums submitted by other mini album makers over the next couple of days (at least i will be if no unexpected life dramas come up) so check back later for a dose of mini book inspiration

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...