Wednesday, April 7, 2010

a mini book


See Gabi's free tutorial to make this funky cool mini book. It is written in german (i think) but the clear pictures show you exactly how to make this mini scrapbook.
I love the binding on this album, it's reminds me of a corset laced up with ribbon.
Keep your memories safe within. I'd love to make this mini album for myself....sigh... one of the many projects i am yet to get around to.
So get on over to Gabi's Scrap Boutique to check out the tutorial, there is also a whole bunch of other crafty tidbits that you may enjoy.

Patty's tip: If you just hit the "translate" button on the Google toolbar, the tutorial will be in English.

10 comments:

Gabi said...

Wow I'm very pleased to see my mini-book here. That makes me happy. Thank you!
Yes it's german! ;)
Best wishes, Gabi

Patty said...

Very cute book! If you just hit the "translate" button on the Google toolbar, the tutorial will be in English.

peata said...

thx for that tip patty.

Beverley said...

I just discovered your blog...I love mini's...and these are unbelievably gorgeous...I will be checking back often...thanks for sharing...have a stampin' good day.

Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

Rina A.W said...

Thanks for sharing :) I like your designs a lot!

Nubia said...

Thanks so much for the comment on my blog the other day! You'll be happy that I finally posted pics of my "secret" project and that it was a mini-album.

I'm totally excited to have discovered your page because I also love min-albums and already see sooooo many new projects from a quick glance on your page!

Lucky Dip Lisa said...

I love the laced up sides! Thanks for your visit to my blog, looks like you have some great projects here.

Lynette Jacobs said...

This is simply gorgeous...will try this one for sure.

Embosserissima said...

I love this mini book. Very cute. The color is great, thanks for sharing.

Leslie said...

cute blog! wanted to share another that has some good tips on family scrapbook quotes

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...