Friday, February 20, 2009

Winner of the scrapook perpetual calendar

After lots of calculating, scribbling, and cutting we have come up with a winner for the alterable perpetual calendar. In the end I numbered the slips 1 through 50 then added 4 more slips for each of those who shared the love and took out those that didn't belong (my comments etc)
Akw graciously consented to take time out from the Disney channel to pick a random winner out of the hat (or bowl in this case) If she had things her way we'd have twenty winners by now since apparently picking winners out of a bowl is way cool fun...
Anywho... Drum roll...
#21, does anyone have number 21

Jingle said...

I love this little calendar! How much fun would that be to create?!

February 10, 2009 2:10 AM

Congratulation Jingle! Send us an email and Wayne from the Woodshed will send you out your wooden perpetual calendar ready for you to alter.

Thanks to everyone for playing along with us. If you missed out on winning but would like to own one of these calendars then get along to Waynes Woodshed. He is selling the cheapest wooden calendars on Etsy... I know, I checked it out, actually I received my calendar from wayne about a week ago... can you belive it is still waiting for me to show it some love... soon I promise...


5 comments:

Jingle said...

YAY!!! I am so excited to make this! I love it!!! Thank you!!!

Gez Butterworth said...

WOW...congratulations Jingle! Have fun. :)

Thank you Peata for visiting my blog & leaving a lovely comment. xx

Glad you liked the inchies link. Hope you get to have ago at making some. :)

Oooh...I've had a quick look at your blog. There's oodles of loveliness.

So glad you found time to stop by my blog & thanks for including your links back here.

What have I been missing!!! off for a good look around.....

Wishing you a lovely weekend.
Take care.
Gez. xx

Beate said...

Congrats Jingle :)

Rebecca said...

What a great gift to win. It doesn't go out of style and always fits! Congratulations, Jingle!

Paula said...

Oooh wish I'd found your blog sooner!!! Thank you for your comment on my blog.......couple of hours now till I have to pick up my daughters from school....cup of tea and blog browsing I think!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...