Sunday, June 29, 2008

Making Playing card mini books.


Found this post to make these playing card mini books. I have a tutorial for these that i wrote that i have yet finish and post to scrapbook-crazy - the competiton entries are taking up much of my time at the moment - there's so many!!! So in the mean time you should check out this one.

This mentions that she uses playing cards, tarot cards and loteria cards (are those bingo cards?) to make these mini albums but you can also use monopoly cards and other game cards I like the old 'cluedo' cards professor plum and the candle stick, pokemon cards and other collector cards....

Favor idea
instead of buying lots of 'old maid' kids party favors for the party favor bags you can buy one or two and make them little mini note books using the cards for covers. You can do the same for any type of party favor.

6 comments:

A.S.K.-P. said...

What awesome little books. AND the craftypod blog is GREAT! Thanks for sharing both!

Paula J Atkinson said...

What a gorgeous blog. Many thanks for popping over to mine. I shall get you into my favs list!

Diane Gilleland said...

Hi, Peata -

Thanks so much for linking to my tutorial! I'm so glad you liked it. I think using game cards is a great idea.

All best,
Sister Diane
www.craftypod.com

scrappermimi said...

What a great idea! Never thought of that, so much potential! TFS!

peata said...

hey sisterdg.
no problem. its a fab idea i have made heaps myself. i forgot to add that once you have used all the game cards like cluedo, you can turn your attentions to cutting up the board! Its already divided into even portions.

kraftyladyincali said...

oh i love love love your blog! I'm gonna have to bookmark it so i can go back and look at it all some more!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...