Tuesday, February 19, 2008

mini album mission

I'm on a mini album mission to use up all old the old photos that i have, not to mention all the scrapbook products. I have so much it's crazy....don't we all though. I was flicking through my photos and realised i hadn't even scrapped akws first birthday....shocking!!! she'll be four in a couple of months....
So I made two mini albums on the weekend (woohoo!!12 photos down 400 to go...sigh) and this is the first.... I had some photos of akw playing in the backyard with her red bucket and lots of MUD! I played around with some of the pics in photoshop and did the red bucket in a black and white photo effect. Kind of like the red santa hat that you often see (i think that i was practising for the santa shot)
So here are some pics of atiria and her red bucket....

6 comments:

Thanni said...

I think this is so cool - awesome minialbum, I like the black and white picture idea :)
And a great idea on how to use the pile of old photos - there's SO MANY!! ;D

Kwebbel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kwebbel said...

Hi,

super mini book - it looks realy wonderful.I like it.
I have also a lot of old pictures... but I want to create a big family album with them.... sometimes...

I create a mini book on the weekend too, for my mum.

The pictures are on my blog!

Greetings from Germany Kwebbel

p said...

scrapbook-crazy.com -all about the mini album
my blog - Crazy bout mini albums :)

p said...

doh....
forget that last comment.
i was leaving one for kwebbel and got my windows mixed up.

Kanani said...

This is really cool. It is a great idea. I love the colors you used!

The Crafty Goddess

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...