Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Can't stop with the acrylic albums.

Yep, can't stop playing with the clear mini albums . Im especially loving kel's fancy pants stamps although i have given them back. Really lovin the rain that causes touch footy training to be called off so i can have more time to play...Now if I could just get the rain to keep falling until Saturday....

Made this very blue family mini album. I used the pretty fancy pants stamps , inks, a bit of glass paint made from glossy accents and blue ink. Decided that im not keen on using paper on acrylic, what's the point in buying a clear album and then covering it up with paper right?!

I really want some white stazon. Im over the black. Sharpies rock. I found it really tricky this time around to heat emboss on this album. In the end i gave it a miss.

Here is a pic of the fancy pants stamps. there are eight different sets. This is the Pollen Dust set.

1 comment:

Ann said...

This is beautiful!! I can't wait to try my first acrylic album, just can't find any acrylic pages here yet!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...