Friday, June 29, 2007

Friday Favourites - mini albums

Im starting a new weekly segment. Friday Favourites!! I need a more witty (and more original) catch phrase, but I can't think of anything. I'll think on it over the weekend...

So it's pretty self explanatory. Each friday i will post my favourite mini album of the week or maybe the best mini album resource i have come accross. hmmm.... ill work out the details as I go. It will totally help keep me motivated to keep on top of my blog and make sure it is filled with super cool interesting stuff.

My first favourite is a free pdf instructional scrapbooking class to make an 'it's about me' mini album from Big Picture Scrapbooking. You will need an altoid tin to make it - now for us kiwis and aussies, we will have to substitute the altoid tin for an Eclipse mints tin. The tin is a little different but the concept is still the same. When you click on the link above there will be a 'downloads' link towards the top of the page.

Take a look around Big Picture, I like the quote of the day and colors of the week section. They turn out some awesome colour combos from every day items. Something to try yourself when you're out shopping.

1 comment:

Cindy F said...

Hi, just browsing some scrapbook blogs tonight. Love your header - that's a cute pic!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...