Thursday, March 15, 2007

Crash

Tang heard a crash and a bang tonite, he though i might've been wreaking a bit of havoc with the hammer in the scrapbook room but no, further investigation revealed this... Akw crashed out on the floor. She fell out of bed and didn't even wake up - that's got to be a first. She didn't even budge while the flash was goin crazy trying to get a shot of her in the dark or when i managed to pick her up and dum her back into bed. Sheez she is getting hugemungus! three in 2 months....unreal...





I finally finished a layout i started on Sat. I haven't scrapped a single photo from our holiday back in NZ till now. I better get busy. Anywho, this is akw and her great grandmother or Kui. Pic taken outside Kuis house on the park with the turtle pools in the distance. I got to play with my new journaling stamps by lil davis, tried to pick up some autumn leaves stamps but all sold out :(

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...