Monday, September 7, 2009

Ceramic tile mini scrapbook

Just when I think I have seen every kind of mini album that can be possibly made, A mini album maker like Shallale Figaro goes and amazes me with a fresh new idea and think to myself..."now why didn't i think of that"

Now how gorgeous is this mini book? All the pretty colors and stamp designs... I want!


Shallale bought few squares ceramic tiles and decided to alter them for the cover of a minibook. All tiles are inked with alcohol ink then stamped with black staz-on and finally glazed with epoxy resin.



Go and have a look at more pictures of this very cool ceramic tile mini book. and if you are inspired to make one then be sure to let us know.

4 comments:

Elisaebth said...

There's a video tutorial over at clubscrap.com on how to do this mini books. Maybe you want to check it out: http://www.clubscrapcommunity.com/main-inspiration/cinema?task=videodirectlink&id=80
Greetings,
Elisabeth

MeganKP said...

hey i just posted a super easy, fun and quick mini album on my blog... it would be great if u checked it out!

Megan
www.megankathrynp.blogspot.com

Susan Hurley-Luke said...

Now that is a cool little album. Thank you so much for your comment on my blog. I loved checking out your blog too :) You may also like some of my projects on http://www.papercraftcentral.com/how-to-make-a-scrapbook.html

See you again another day!

Sarah Rosemary said...

Wow that is really neat and interesting! It definitely gets my creative juices going :) Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog -- I will be sure to keep reading your blog for more mini book ideas!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...