Sunday, March 8, 2009

Domino Mini Scrapbook



I made my first ever domino mini book. So super simple to make. I received one with a sweet poem in it from a friend so i simply had to make one myself. I used some scraps of paper that were lying in the waste basket + the little half dress is from the back of a really old simplicity sewing pattern. I would say that this is a good way to use up those scrap bits of paper except that you don't really manage to reuse a whole heap of it - but it is still recycling so i still get bonus points i guess.

I wrote a quick tutorial to give you the basic run down of how you can make your own altered domino mini book.
Be warned... you have to get out the power drill which brings me to my hot tip of the day... make sure the cordless drill is charged before you start your project! Don't start with a nearly dead battery like i did then wait for 4hrs for it to recharge... grrrr

Have fun and send us pics of your mini domino album and share the inspiration.

Tutorial to make a domino mini book.

3 comments:

Gina said...

Thanks for the comment on my mini-album. :) I've just started perusing your blog but love it so far!!!!!

Unknown said...

tnx 4 ur comment..

nyc mini album..i like it..

just keep up the good work..

just give me some other tips about it..

again..thank you!!

=)

Courtney Baker said...

Oh I love this idea! I'm going to have to try this soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...