Wednesday, February 11, 2009

more Valentine's Day Scrapbook Projects

Sharing some more Valentines Day Scrapbook Projects from around the blogosphere...

First up we have a fabulous valentines day card made by Carla Peicheff
She shares a tutorial and shows us how to make it on the Scrapbook Cards blog here.

Manuela makes a neat little valentines day tree which would be great for the kids to make.

Creative UK Crafter is giving away a sheet of free valentine's bottle cap printables that you can use on your mini albums, cards and altered projects. Print em off, cut em out, and tick em to your bottle caps for a fab looking charm.

Love this little tin of candies made by Kerin's Altered mini magazine holder and valentines cards.
Chelsea make some shabby chic valentines magnets, cards and gift tags, love that vintage look.

You have to check out these altered Valentines Mailboxes by the super talented Lysa. I would say they are hands down my favorite Valentines Day project this year. I sooo want one. Check out some more pictures here...


Also loving this homemade valentines family frame.



8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link!! Those are truly awesome valentine cards...

Allison Rankin said...

These are super! My BFF and I have just got addicted to these in the past few months...thanks for sharing all these links!

Creative Crafter UK said...

Thank you for featuring my card and my blog link on your blog.
Great projects featured for Valentines on here.

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you stumbled on my blog.... I have been looking at your projects and they are awesome!!

I added a link on my blog so other can find you... Thanks for the inspiration!!

Anonymous said...

Your mailboxes are adorable!!

paper bag create said...

Love all the projects! TFS!

Lysa said...

Thanks for featuring my mailboxes!

I just discovered they were on here.

penelope haque said...

Absolutely loving the mailbox!
Great work Peata with all the great updates.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...