Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Valentines Scrapbooking Projects

Try out some of these scrappy Valentines projects. Keepsakes, momentos, gifts and food....love it all!


Shabbychic Crafts shares a valentine cd and coupon holder complete with a set of Love Coupons that you can download for free!

I am in love with these hanging valentines by Talia. A simple project that she created in no time at all with her young girls running around.
There is a little 'how to' tutorial at the bottom too. She makes it seem all so easy. now if only i could take a picture like that i will be set..lol.

Talia also has some felt fortune cookie ideas and dangly words

Tracy makes some treats for your sweet and the shabbychicblog lets us in on a home decor project with some desoupage

Mmmmmmm cookies. Little Birdie Secrets makes chocolate dipped heart shaped cookies in a tin covered in pretty scrappy papers. I'm all about upcycling and food so i loooove this project!

Love Mini books by Ali Edwards and Little Black Scrap Cat. A Felt Valentines Day Countdown Calendar tutorial by Katie



Check out some of our older Valentines posts here and If you have a Valentines Project to share then let us know

6 comments:

Little Birdie Secrets said...

Hello! Thanks for the compliment. Wow, you have a wonderful blog here. So many goodies to view.

Veronica Milan said...

That is fantastic! Thank you!!! I love those hanging valentines! I'm totally making some!

Katie said...

What a fun collection of crafts, so much to look at and be inspired by. Thanks for mentioning my felt countdown!

~EssenseVibez~ said...

WOWWW---what more can a girl say about this blog!!!--WOWWWW!!--i feel like i've found home---i love me some mini-albums--this blog is what i've been lookin' for---so you have a follower forever--by the way, i left something for you on my blog so go pick it up---you deserve it--hello to everyone and i look forward to meeting all of you as well---remain blessed!!!

jaine drake said...

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog. I've been a fan of your site for a while so it was quite an honour to have you read my ramblings. I love everything here and have been so inspired by lots of your projects. Mini albums are my passion and 'upcycling' is certainly the way forward. Thanks again
jaine

Catherine said...

Wow I love your blog, thanks for commenting on mine. It has meant I found yours. I have placed your blog in my favorites list

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...