Monday, November 24, 2008

scrapping with perler beads.

Get a load of these little darlins. Mini album covers made from perler beads on flickr.
Love them. If you don't know what perler beads are they are basically little plastic beads that fuse together under the iron. Kids love these em, they're heaps of fun. Check out the perlerbeads.com website for ideas and templates that you can use. In the meantime check out these cool creations by various flickr artists.

These two little cameras were made by adellecutter



Made By Electic_Chica


Made By Hollysarah


Made By -just me, jeremyk123-


Made By Hollysarah

10 comments:

Jingle said...

How much do I love this idea? TONS! Yup! That's right! It's pretty awesome! Thanks!

maxine said...

Great idea, for a mini album.

diletta said...

hi!! i'm an italian girl and i love your blog!! it's fantastic and full of new and particulares ideas!! but... excuse me.. what is the material used in this post? i can't understand... i don't speak english very well and so... thank you!!
bye
Diletta

Davinia said...

Hi, thanks for coming by and leaving a comment. Now I have another great site to visit often.

Stephanie M Larsen said...

So cute! The Polaroid is my favorite! Creative woman!

Deanne Stewart-Mills said...

What a great idea for using these beads!!!
Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment on my blog!!
Deanne
xx

Jane Smith said...

Man I am so glad you visited me on my blog. Your visit has given me the opp to come over to your fabulous site...I LOVE IT!! Gorgeous stuff ..although not good for my unhealthy addition to minis...Xjs

CHONA IGNACIO said...

How did you do that?

jeremy said...

wow. there is my little polaroid up there. thank you sooo much.

i'm flattered :)
xoxo jeremy.

Holly said...

hey thanks!
what a pleasant surprise when you find that someone fancies your creations! I too, am flattered.
Perler beads are making a come back I tell ya! :)
xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...