Friday, November 7, 2008

Free Gratitude Kit By Summer Driggs

Well, I was visiting over at my favorite freebie spot Summertime Designs, looking for some fab papers to spice up my latest scrapbook calendar project and was faced with Summer's latest post which simply brought a tear to my eye. Summer's freind Kari has a 7 month old daughter who has just been diagnosed with neuroblastoma cancer.

Summer is putting together a gift basket full of goodies for Kari and her family to lift their spirits. She has created this special 'Gratitude Kit' dedicated to Kari and the wonderful mum that she is. As always her kits are free... and awesome, but if you would like to donate a dollar or two to contribute towards the basket it will be greatly appreciated.

Gratitude Kit by Summer Driggs

So now I am going to download my kit and get started on my calendar project...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...