Wednesday, July 30, 2008

tag book mini album


was hunting through some scrapping stuff (a whole stinking lot of older scraping stuff) and I found an old tag book mini that i made in 2006 for xmas presses... This one belongs to the SIL. So a I have placed it in the lounge up on the TV. the photos of akw are so cute, she's so little (or, that is young I should see, she was never a little toddler)
I have a link to the tag book instructions to make these sorts of mini's too.

will see what else i can dig up...

some mini lovin across the globe in malaysia at Scrapping Glitz - a book of love...sooo cute.

2 comments:

Francien said...

The little book is absolutly stunning...thanks for the link!!!
greetings Francien.

Kimmarie Baker said...

These minis are great. I love how the tags are tucked in the pockets.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...