Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Minis albums

I found an awesome mini maker. Her name is Giniew and she's from France. I can't understand a word she writes on her blog, but a picture says a thousand words, and boy does she have some great pictures of her mini scrapbook creations. She too is a mini album lover or as we say in France - amateur de mini album (is that correct? hehe)
Anyways... Here are a few scrap projects that she has on her blog. My personal favourite is the Lantern. Still trying to figure out how that one works...


Mini album Lantern

Play mini album

Crazy Mini album.

give her a visit if you're after some fresh ideas at Le Scrap By Giniew.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think 'amateur' is the same in French as in English – well, we did borrow it from there to begin with! According to Babel Fish, 'lover of mini-albums' would be 'Amoureux des mini-albums'.

Definitely a mini-album lover, though. Gorgeous work!

Karen Bowers said...

wow, that lantern album is amazing. it looks like she's got 2 exploding boxes put together as a box and held by that patterned paper frame. such an amazing concept!

thank you very much for bringing her to my attention!

Louisa May said...

Hi Peata,
Thanks much for your kind comments on the father's day mini showcased on my blog ! And you've got such a gem of inspiration here ! Hope you don't mind- have added your URL on my site :) !

Regards
Louisa

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much !! And "Amateur de mini album "is perfect ! I'm in love with them ;-)

peata said...

yay! there's some hope for my french yet...lol
thank you giniew!

i fixed up the links so they link to each mini... i forgot.

Anonymous said...

My bad! I kinda forgot about the "enthusiast" element of amateur... sorry!

Titelaine said...

her projects are always so fabulous!!

peata said...

they sure are!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...