Friday, March 7, 2008

mini scrapbook with mixed media

Im liking mini scrapbooks with all sorts of different sized pages and stuff at the moment. The Love Elsie stuff is amazing but im yet to venture down to the scrapbook shop to grab me some... too broke. Mixed media, I think that's what they call it. I like the term "liquorice all sorts" does any one remember them, wonder if it'll catch on.
So, I've resorted to cutting up chipboard and using old papers and embellishments... sigh. So here are some pics of the mini album i made using a bazzilion pictures from our holiday in nz last year. These are only a couple of the pics and i've posted the entire album here

7 comments:

Hope said...

That is a beautiful book! I instantly thought that would be a great project for my kids to try. It is so colorful and they could really use their imagination. I think we will try it over our next break from school. Thanks!

Thanni said...

This is such a beauteful album - I really love it!! :)...it's so colorful and the different sized pages and tags and...and..and..it's just awesome!! :) It's surely to be one of my next projects :)

Anonymous said...

i'm about to make this kind of unique handmade gifts for my godmother... your mini scrapbook looks great.... i'll show you when i'm done mine....

Jessica said...

I love all the variations within the album. It looks wonderful.

jo-ann said...

i love your blog, tutorials and all things mini! your work is awesome! got you bookmarked now!

Kwebbel said...

Hi,
what a great mini book - it's beautiyful - I realy like it. You are always so busy!
I made a LO for my 2008 family Album - I hope tomorrow it's on my blog!
Greetings from Germany
Kwebbel

Trish said...

Love the book!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...