Friday, September 7, 2007

How to make a newspaper mini album ???

Holy Smoke!
Just when you think you've seen it all. I find this. A mini album made out of Newspaper... now why didn't i think of that? Sure, newspaper is full of that nasty lignin and acid stuff that turns the paper yellow and eats away at our precious photos over time, but what the hey!
It sure looks good and sounds easy to make.
Might just give it a go... Might make a good project to work on with my 3 yr old... good luck me.
I'll just be careful not to use any one of a kind photos - easily done nowadays when you have a digital camera.
I'll get to play with some paint and get my hands dirty. I don't know why, but getting my hands dirty always makes me feel like i have achieved something.

Anyways, you can find instructions to make this super easy, super fun altered newspaper mini book here. All you need is a newspaper, a sewing machine, your stash of pretties and a whole heap of scrapbook mojo. You can find images of the completed album at Michelle the creator and mom to three crazy kiddies blog here.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...